If you are looking for a long torso waist trainer, you want to make sure that you buy the best so that you can get the proper fit for your body to help ensure you see results from your waist training.
If you have a long torso or are very tall it can be hard to find a waist trainer that fits you properly and goes all the way down to your hips. But I have come across one of the best waist trainers for a long torso that works great for any waist training routine as well as just to instantly make you appear slimmer.
The Best Long Torso Waist Trainer
LMB Long Torso Latex Waist Trainer
If you have ever had the problem of buying a waist trainer and it doesn’t actually sit on your hips or there is too large of a gap between the shaper and your bra, this waist trainer is a must-have for you.
- Three rows of hook closure to allow for more wiggle room once you start losing inches on your waist. This means you will get more use out of this waist trainer than most other trainers that only have two rows of closures.
- Flexible boning rods in the front and back of the trainer help ensure the garment stays in place as well as cinches your waist in all the right areas. The flexible boning also makes the shaper more comfortable than a steel boned corset.
- Made of Latex material which allows for the compression and thermal activity on the waist which is a main part of how you lose the inches off your waist when waist training. The lining inside is a soft cotton fabric for the ultimate in comfort.
- Is longer in the front and the back than most other waist cinchers allowing women who have a longer torso to properly use the waist trainer. It also helps more with lower abdomen fat than most other trainers as well.
- Available in both black and nude colors. Nude color is nice for wearing under clothes and it not being noticed at all.
- Available in size small (24 inch waist) up to size xxxx-large (39 inch waist).
- Instantly will slim your waist and cinch in your abdomen area as well as give you a smoothing effect under your clothes. This can be used as a shapewear garment as well as for waist training.
- Helps support your back and core muscles to give you better posture. Better posture can mean less back pain as well as a slimmer appearance.
- Gradually increase the hours a day you wear the garment to train your waist into an hourglass figure with a smaller waistline. This can be done with any waist training routine over a gradual period of time. You can start seeing the results when not wearing the trainer anywhere from 2-4 weeks.
- Has great reviews on this waist trainer from women who have seen awesome results from wearing the shaper.
Who Should Buy This Long Torso Waist Trainer
If you are tall (over approximately 5’8″) or you just have a long torso, this type of waist trainer may be the best option for you to buy. This is longer both in the front and the back to allow for full coverage over your entire abdominal area.
If you have seen some other waist trainers you have probably noticed that they are much smaller in length and only cover around 9-10 inches, which may not be enough to cover your lower abdominal area or up higher under your chest.
Another nice thing about this longer waist trainer is that it can help with pushing up your breast as well. Since it goes up higher it can work in your favor to push up your chest and help support them better along with your bra.
If you are on the shorter side (5’2″ or shorter) you may want to consider a different waist trainer (check out my recommendations for good waist trainers) as this one may be too long for you and may rub too much in the hip or chest area.
Click Here to buy this Waist trainer or to learn more.
***When ordering this waist trainer, make sure you pay special attention to the manufacturer’s size chart as it is not the same as most women’s size charts. Be sure to measure your waist correctly at the narrowest part of your waist to find the correct size.